Movies are intended to direct the human brain in a thousand possible directions. But for the sake of some movie discussion, we asked our Twitter followers which of the best movies ever also have some the most misleading titles ever.
Here are some of the funny or clever responses we got. Don't forget to follow @TheAcademy on Twitter to join the conversation!
1. @juliocpineiro: Correct, The Neverending Story does technically come to an end after 94 magical minutes.
2. @arminmue: Baby Driver was a great movie (but you weren't the only one expecting a toddler in a sports car).
3. @EdwardTMartin: What else do you know about American Graffiti?
4. @_hannahammouda: That's definitely one way to look at Marriage Story.
5. @aLLieOxyenFree: Or better yet, Ford v. Ferrari: a legal dispute at 110mph.
6. @aLLieOxyenFree: True again.
7. @AliSajid31: 2 for 2.